Saturday, December 27, 2008

Zach, Aubrey & Gage

I was fortunate enough to be referred to Aubrey through my sweet friend, Celesta (previously shot photos of her with her mom). Aubrey is such a sweet heart and needless to say, the energy between these three pours through the photos! I was friends with Zach in high school but haven't kept in much contact since so I was thrilled to find out I'd be shooting photos of him and his little one, Gage! As you can see, Gage is too cute for words! I had so much fun shooting these photos...thank you Aubrey for the opportunity! Hope you all enjoy!:)

Click to play Zach, Aubrey & Gage
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


-Abby
PS- HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

ah, my voice of strength, reason, and confidence! always there right when i need it! can't wait for our date tonight!

Jacquelyn said...

find me a new years eve date. please.

The Kowalskis said...

Thank you Ab!!!!! We are pretty excited, and still a little surprised... I know Shannon, through you! Ha, I found her blog through your blog a while ago... and loved reading about her pregnancy, and now Carsyn! I feel like I know, know her just through that. Crazy, huh?

About Me

My photo
I follow my heart & pursue my dreams.
bloglogoside
Photobucket

Followers