Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dustin, Lindsay & Ethan Ash

I had the honor of shooting holiday photos for the amazing Ash family this season! Lindsay Ash is the sister of my best friend, Hayley, so I've known her about 5 years (almost 6...wow, has it really been almost 6 years since I was a freshman in college?!). Hayley and I were roomies at OBU for a semester so I got to know her family pretty well. Aside from the fact that they are like family to me, Ethan, Hayley's nephew, was born just one week after my nephew, Owen. So I feel our blonde haired, handsome, June baby nephews are just one more common link in our wonderful friendship:) Anyway, I must point out that Lindsay's red coat made these photos "pop" and made editing so simple. I couldn't help but feel the holiday warmth with this family. I hope you do too! And I hope you enjoy their holiday slideshow!:)
Click to play the Ash family
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
-Abby

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I follow my heart & pursue my dreams.
bloglogoside
Photobucket

Followers