Monday, November 24, 2008

The Sanders

Introducing...the Sanders!
I first met Pascha & (knew of) Carter whilst at OBU my first two years of college. Through the brilliance of social networking, I've been able to keep in touch with them. I first shot photos of their baby, Gabriel, when he was just a week old! Fortunately, they liked me well enough to ask for a second photo session of the entire fam!:)
Now, I know I go on & on about all the beautiful families I've had the privilege to shoot and how absolutely adorable their children are, but seriously...Gabriel is SOOOOOOOOO cute! This is one baby I cannot get enough of! I tell Pascha all the time that he is the 3rd most beautiful baby I've ever seen (first & second being my nephew & niece of course!) Maybe I shouldn't say such biased things but in all honesty, you will know what I'm talking about as soon as you watch their slideshow! So here they are ladies & gents...the oh so beautiful, Sanders family!

Click to play The Sanders (Extended Version)
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Thanks for watching!
-Abby

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I follow my heart & pursue my dreams.
bloglogoside
Photobucket

Followers