Monday, November 3, 2008

Our little "Ellie bean"

Last night I did a shoot for a friend of my sister's. However, my sister ended up bringing my niece & nephew out to the shoot so we could get some photos of my nephew, Owen, and the little girl in the family I took photos for. They were TOO cute! I will post them as soon as I get them edited but I just had to share this photo of my beautiful niece, Ellie. She is now 4 months old! It is crazy how fast the time flies. Seems like yesterday I was in Africa & being told I finally had a niece back in the USA. (Yeah, I totally missed out on the birth...not something I am thrilled to talk about much!)
Anyway, I am absolutely in love with this baby! So here she is ladies & gents...the lovely Ellie Cunningham!

DSC_0277

PS-For anyone interested, my sister actually makes the hair bows & the tutu skirts that are in style for little babies. You can email her here for any information: beccaccunningham@yahoo.com.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I follow my heart & pursue my dreams.
bloglogoside
Photobucket

Followers