Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jennie - Maternity Shoot

Lucky for me, a recent friend of mine decided to stop pursuing her photography business in order to dedicate more time to her family's new business endeavor. Luckily, she refers all of her clients to me now! Woohoo! Now, don't get me wrong, I'm sad my friend has left the industry but naturally I am ecstatic to meet new people! Jennie, is one of them:) She contacted me about a baby package so not only did we shoot her maternity pics but I'll be at the hospital for the delivery and then shoot the first week photos soon after. Jennie's hospital delivery shoot will be a first for me and I could not be more excited about it! The maternity shoot was fabulous. Jennie & her husband just moved into a new house outside the city so not a lot of furniture was moved in. The lighting was PERFECT. I could not have asked for better! We shot several on the wood floor inside her home that turned out beautifully. I'm not posting them here for privacy reasons but I'm hoping to use a few for clients interested in a maternity session.

Jennie, thank you for the opportunity to capture such a sweet time in your life! Can't wait to meet your little man:)

DSC_0553
DSC_0560
DSC_0576
DSC_0584
DSC_0613
DSC_0596
DSC_0624
DSC_0668
DSC_0700
DSC_0967copy
DSC_0762
DSC_0810
DSC_0869

-Abby

1 comment:

The Kowalskis said...

Beautiful shots, Abby! You sure are talented!

About Me

My photo
I follow my heart & pursue my dreams.
bloglogoside
Photobucket

Followers