Thursday, September 18, 2008

Site Under Construction

I have a new site being built and I CANNOT wait! Over the last week I've had to sort out several small details on it and let me just tell you, I don't know HOW internet pros do it. To create domains, servers, hosting, etc. It all seems so tedious. I wouldn't even know where to begin! The new site will contain ALL my photography: weddings, bridals, kids, engagements, families, Africa, my family trips, design work and whatever else I have yet to show the world. It'll also have my blog and portfolio information! YAY! I am BEYOND excited and can't wait to launch the full site! I searched for the right website builder for a while and kept doubting my choices until I was introduced to a man through my friend Brent Green (www.brentryangreen.com). I am so glad it will be my own design. BIG thanks to Brent for the referral!

I hope you all with stick with me on the process.I know it seems I've been jumping from one blog to the other lately, but I promise this will be my final destination! So check back frequently to see if it's up. www.abbycoyle.com
It's COMING SOON!

love love love,
Abby

3 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

excited about your new website! i love looking at your pictures. aaand yes mary kate and i are bff and that is not an exagerration. i have incredible luck while traveling. i think God made me to travel. aaand i don't really remember how i got that song on there, i think i just googled the song name + html code and found it then added it under the "layout" section as html script.

Sherri said...

I would like to talk to you about talking some family pics.

abby coyle photography said...

Sherri! I can't write you back...email me! abby@abbycoyle.com

About Me

My photo
I follow my heart & pursue my dreams.

Followers

There was an error in this gadget